The only crash I've ever witnessed personally was a mid air collision at low
altitude (Douglas Skyraider vs Mustang). I was fairly convinced I was watching
a fatal accident unfolding, but the unflyable of the two aircraft's pilot
bailed in a steep dive at very low altitude and got a clean chute before
disappearing from view. He was found sat in a field with a sore arm.
My wife was wife me and decided from that point on I'd only ever fly with a
parachute. I'd much rather carry a 10lb insurance policy than rely on
probability and statistics.
Best regards,
Jamie

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, 11 May, 2016 at 16:22, Tommy Waymack via KRnet<krnet at
list.krnet.org> wrote:   Got to agree with all the ideas on this subject.Safety
is an important
consideration in flying.I wish it were otherwise.Fly safe and keep
building.Tommy W.

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 10:16 AM, Chris Prata via KRnet <