I've got Rosenhaun reservoirs and cylinders attached to my rudder pedals
and the wheels and brakes are also Rosenhaun.  I'm pretty sure Rosenhaun
sold out to Matco at some point so I guess I could say I have Matco
wheels and brakes, although there may be differences now.  When I first
changed my fluid I called Steve to ask what he recommended I use as brake
fluid.  His answer was to use aircraft hydraulic fluid.  So I bought a
quart can of it and I recall it was damned expensive but that's what I've
used on both occasions when I've bled the lines and put new fluid in.  My
brake lines that run from the pedals to the brakes are clear so I can see
the color of the fluid.  It stays nice and red and my brakes always work
- although I use brakes as little as possible.  So . . . I don't use any
of the DOT fluids.  Just plain red aircraft quality hydraulic fluid.

Mike
KSEE

Affordable Wireless Plans
Set up is easy. Get online in minutes.