Dear All,
Let's see if I can take care of some business.I have noticed that many of us
have an air scoop on the bottom of our cowlings. ?Has anyone tried the prefab
scoop that Vans sells for the RV6 with the 320 or 360 engine? ?It costs about
$80, which it is hard to build for less than that. ?
I have already built my version of Vans "FAB" air box intake with filter and I
feel that thier air scoop would work. ?What have you done that worked for you?
?I built a mold that should fit over my air filter box but for $80 I could save
myself a lot of sanding. Check it out at Vans website to see if it might work
for you.
Like Mark said, I have scarffed a joint or two!

Joe Nunley?CW2 US Army RetiredBaker JROTC Instructor?Baker Florida?