Vans aircraft charged me $80 to ship a $71 air scoop without telling me how
much shipping would cost!
I did my due diligence to select the appropriate scoop for my cowling and
engine size. I received valuable input from my friends on krnet. ?I weighted
the cost of materials and time to build it myself and decided $71 was a great
deal. Vans doesn't list a shipping bid online so I called them to ask what it
might cost to ship the air scoop to my address and was told $36. ? I ordered
online and received an email listing shipping as $80! ?
I will gladly share my bad experience with Vans to anyone who will listen. ?I'm
glad to be building a KR2!
Joe Nunley?CW2 US Army RetiredBaker JROTC Instructor?Baker Florida?