Just returned home myself from OSH. Approx 9 hours flight time. 5 up and 4 back
to Kansas City. I did visit the Tailwind fly-in in Watertown WI on the way up.

Most interesting item from this week was the iLevel system coupled to an IPad.
One Tailwind pilot was using this with the IPad for all his flight instruments
- no back up. It has a pitot and static ports as part of the set up.

My KR flew great as usual. Tons of fun was had.

Much thanks to Larry Howell and his wife Gwen for hosting as well!

Rob Schmitt
N1852Z