One of the Tailwind pilots posted a youtube video of his flight into Oshkosh.
It also shows his panel which uses the ILevil / Ipad set up. Pretty clean panel
setup. Might work well in our KR's. It would certainly save a ton of real
estate behind the panel which is problematic for us. I think I would want a
back up airspeed/alt but it looks like he got the plane certified without them.

https://youtu.be/yLqd9BZ2X2A

ILevil link

http://www.aviation.levil.com/new-ilevil-3-aw.html

Rob Schmitt