Just a little advice. ?Make sure you have a good set of wheels and brakes. ?Not
the cheap stuff. ?I made that mistake.

      From: Mike Sylvester via KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
 To: KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Cc: Mike Sylvester <SHAGSTER60 at hotmail.com>
 Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2016 8:06 PM
 Subject: KR> She's legal.

OK Guys, She passed with flying colors. After the FAA left I spent the rest of
the day getting comfortable with her and after the rain showers were over, did
a little taxi testing. Was able to get the tail wheel up without scaring myself
to bad. Now I've just got to grow a bigger pair. You see, when you fly a lot of
hours in a Cessna, You don't need them much so they shrink a little.

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.

Cell no.205-966-3854