[https://boomerangoutlook.baydin.com/static/img/icons/ribbon/boomerang_16_blue.png]

Reply|
7/15/2016
krnet at list.krnet.org

I thought I had it sold but it seems that he backed out so I'm reposting it.
It's currently in storage in Henderson, NV just south-east of Las Vegas. I
would like to sell it as a package to someone wanting to get a little bit of a
head start and save money. I'm giving the list members first shot at this and
will wait a week before putting it on Barnstormers.

If I don't get any interest as a package I'll let individual parts go
separately. Please contact me off the list @ lvav8r at hotmail.com . The 14' x
4' construction table is included if wanted but would require a truck to move.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/snw/5762521310.html

Tom Kilgore

Las Vegas, NV

lvav8r at hotmail.com