----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Visk via KRnet" <krnet at list.krnet.org>
me

That should have said "good clamp design". You do want even pressure over the
entire firewall. With were the firewall is there is no obvious place to clamp
it down. ?
I have seen pictures of builders shaving a little off the front of the frame
with a router to get a perfect glue joint with the fire wall.

You always want to let the epoxy soak into both surfaces before lightly
clamping down.?

And if you get squeeze out, you know your joint is not starved