Kayak Chris wrote:

> Dumb question, can I assume this suggestion applies to the kr1 kr1.5
> etc (all kr variants) as well?

Probably so.  Few people build KR1's anymore (it's usually a KR2S that's
narrowed a bit), so nobody's built a KR1 with the new airfoil, but it is
interchangeable with the RAF48, but with more efficient performance.

I shouldn't even have said "new KR2"....having flown KR2S and the KR2
for hundreds of hours each, and the fact that building an S is almost
exactly the same labor and cost as a KR2, I think you'd be crazy to
build a new KR2 when the KR2S is so much better.

See more on this kind of stuff at http://www.n56ml.com/kopinion.html ...

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
http://www.n56ml.com