Bill Weir wrote:

 > Obviously I don't understand the system. A message comes through from Joe
 > Horton and then the info that the non-text part has been scrubbed and
then
 > everyone seems to have seen the picture. How do I get into the game?

I got the picture also, and have never heard anyone complain of not
receiving a photo that was replaced by anything resembling "scrubbed".
I suspect you have some kind of overactive anti malware stuff running,
or your ISP is doing you the "favor" of saving you from potentially
dangerous JPG files (which are pretty rare, I'm sure).

While we're on the subject of pictures, I'd like to remind people that
there is a limit of 250kb for messages, which means you can't send a
photo over about 200kb.  You can't just take a photo with a digital
camera or smart phone and send it to the link without thinking...they
are quote often several Mb (which far exceeds the limit), and the jerk
moderator isn't going to approve them, so learn how to resize (smaller)
and compress your images before you send them to 800 people, or get a
free "dropbox" account, upload the photos, and send the link to 800
people instead.

Thanks,

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com