My engine rpm guage is not indicating. ?I have an aircraft rpm guage with an
impulse generator providing signal from the engine. ?The impulse generator has
2 wires, red and black. The instrument has 3 wires red black and green.
Attaching the wiring seems simple.?
With the engine running, I put a meter on the wires from the impulse generator
and it reads zero. ?
The impulse generator came with the engine, I have no history for the impulse
generator. ?I see no comparable items on aircraft spruce.?
I welcome any suggestions? ?
Im a little frustrated and almost ready to fly, can I run a tiny tach gadget
with satisfactory results?
Joe Nunley?CW2 US Army RetiredBaker JROTC Instructor?Baker Florida?