?Don't skimp on the epoxy with the last layer of glass to prevent pinholes.?I
had to cut into the lid of the tank to sand and clean and recoat, patch the top
back in...
I didn't know what my tank was made out of so I cut a round hole in the top of
the tank large enough to stick my hand into the tank.. Sanded and cleaned the
inside and brushed the inside of the tank with vynal Ester.?
I installed a cap over the hole in case I need to access again in the future.
Joe Nunley?CW2 US Army RetiredBaker JROTC Instructor?Baker Florida?