?If you get nothing else out of this thread, it ?should be that you
shouldn't build fuel tanks out of epoxy, now??that we have vinyl ester. Mark L
My new favorite combination is vynal Ester and carbon fiber. ?I now prefer the
vynal Ester to working with epoxy. ?My main problem of working with it is the
shelf life. ?If I could get vynal Ester locally instead of paying huge delivery
charges to have it shipped from Peachtree Georgia, I would use it exclusively.
Joe Nunley?CW2 US Army RetiredBaker JROTC Instructor?Baker Florida?