I was surprised to read mark's comment about the shelf life of vinylester
resin. Which is helpful to me because I happen to be in the middle of a project
using that type of resin and I have some which I was planning to use  that is
now several months old.

Never thought of that issue so I looked for more info. Turns out he is correct
and here is a sheet on it that describes indications that it has "turned" and
should be discarded and what will happen if you do use it.

http://www.international-pc.com/products/linings/ceilcote/Documents/cc40-vinyl-ester-shelf-life.pdf

Ceilcote Technical Bulletin -
international-pc.com<http://www.international-pc.com/products/linings/ceilcote/Documents/cc40-vinyl-ester-shelf-life.pdf>
www.international-pc.com
Protective Coatings All products supplied and technical advice or
recommendations given are subject to our standard Conditions of Sale. Ceilcote
Technical Bulletin