The Festival of Flight in Fayetteville, NC. is one of the largest celebrations
of 100 years of powered flight in the country. There is a 6 hour general
aviation (Barnstorming at its Best) airshow on the 18 of May, and a two day
military airshow at Pope AFB on the 24 and 25. There are also many other
displays and activities throughout the week. If anyone is coming to
Fayetteville for the Festival please email me off line. I would love to meet
you or see you again. Check out planed activities at the link below.
http://www.festivalofflight.org/

Jack Cooper
mailto:kr2coo...@msn.com
http://www.jackandsandycooper.com/kr2