Just an update: As some of you know I designed and built
a bellyboard over the winter here in Pa. Today was the first flight with
it installed. In a nut shell the cruise speed was unaffected,( some
thought the board would drag somewhat in the retracted position.) however
the pitch has really flattened out when slowing down on final. Prior to
the brake installation, at 80 mph I had to hold the nose up so high that
visability was greatly reduced while approaching the airport on final.
Now that has been corrected and the speed over the fence has been reduced
to 70 mph and the float is dramatically cut in the flare. After 6 touch
and goes my total landing distance has been cut by as much as 1/3, it's
unbelievable how much drag it produces............Thanks

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!