When I was cutting all the gussets for the fuselage I used a trick that
someone told me about and it worked very well.  Whether the gusset
has a single angle or compound angle you really don't care what that
angle is, you just want to duplicate it on whatever you are using to cut
, sand, etc. that angle.

Take an old hacksaw blade and brake a section off each end of whatever
length you want.  Place these two end pieces together and put a pop rivit
through the hole.  After the pop rivit is set, use a hammer to pound the
rivit to a tightness that allows you to adjust the angle of the two pieces
but will hold that angle once set.  I made one tool from a red blade and
another from a black blade.  I used one color for horizontal angles and
the other for vertical angles so I wouldn't get confused when I got to
the saw.  Simply open the tool to a greater angle that you will need and
slide it into the position the gusset will fill.  When pushed into place it
will conform to the angle you need for the gusset.  Now you can use
the tool to set the saw, sander, or whatever.  As I stated above, you
really don't care what that angle is , you just want to duplicate it.
How many of you don't have one or two hacksaw blades in your shop
that should have been pitched years ago?

Larry Flesner