Hi everyone,
I have a couple of new questions.
Awhile back , when I wrote about putting toe brakes on my Kr2, a gentleman
warned me to beef up the rudder control horn else I would bend it pressing to
hard on the brakes. I have found this to be true.
On my sonerai this was never a issue due to the metal construction of the whole
tail, but on the Kr, I am hesitant to change the design.
Does anyone know of a way to reinforce this area without doing major surgery or
adding to much additional weight?
And has anyone ever used a hand brake mounted to the stick to apply both brakes
at the same time? I had this Idea when I was contemplating the control horn
problem.
Also I have retracts, if it matters.
Thanks everyone,
Tim