I dont have a AS&S book or Wicks book but I know the fiberglass strength is
in there. Can someone give me the strengths of KR fiberglass, The carbon
fiber glass and the Kevlar. Comparing weight to strength.

    Has anyone used Kevlar, it is a tad cheaper than carbon fiber and said
to be stronger and lighter than carbon fiber. for the 5OZ it has a tesile
strength of 620X655. Can someoen explain that to me? I want to know the
difference of that and normal 5.85 KR cloth.

Justin
KR2S

Justin, just use the door skin plywood from Home Depot....

Ron Freiberger
mailto: rfreiber...@swfla.rr.com