Justin,
I for one, am very pleased to see such an inquisitive mind concerning
aviation. It is young fellows such as yourself that keeps aviation going
when us old farts are all gone. Mind you, I am only 47 so I plan on being
around for quite some time. You remind me of my oldest son when he was 16,
full of questions and never satisfied with a simple answer and always
wanting to reinvent things. Well, my oldest son is now 26 and an Engineer
Graduate of Georgia Tech, with honors I might add. I am told you are 16 to
17 years old and I think you are on track to being a great addition to the
aviation world. There have been a lot of flames against you for asking
questions which have obvious answers or easy sources to find the answers.
For those who have flamed you, I think you deserve an apology. For those who
have helped you, they need to be thanked. For those who were just picking at
you...well, I hope they remember what it was like when they started aviation
and especially building a plane. And, I am willing to bet none of them were
16 when they took on such an enormous task as building an airplane. Justin,
keep asking your questions, keep learning, keep progressing and one day we
will all be patting you on the back for doing such a good job. Never give up
on your dream, and never let your dream give up on you. Keep it up and make
us all proud to be associated with such an inquisitive mind. I see another
engineer in the making!!!

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI  USA
E-mail me at flyk...@wi.rr.com