Hi netters.
During this past week I have finally reassembled most of the fwd deck and
fuel system, in order to run the KR and check out the Ivoprop that I installed
earlier.  The medium prop that I installed is still not turning fast enough,
and
it's set at the low pitch stop.  My type IV has carried my KR and I for
nearly 19 years, and we desire to go faster then 143 MPH and carry a passenger
with
at least 500 fpm climb.  I'm checking out engine options.  Corvair question
....which engine models, year models, versions, or serial numbers are most
desirable.  Which heads, or other features does one look for?  What is OK and
what
should I avoid?  For example, I've seen advertised 140 HP and 180 HP engines.

Thanks in advance.  I have never used the archives and perhaps with some help
from my friends I can find some of my answers located there.

Orma AKA AviationMech
KR-2 N110LR
1984 to Present
<A HREF="www.members.aol.com/aviationmech">www.members.aol.com/aviationmech</A>