>If you attach with rivets,  I have a method for that, otherwise, proceed
>with the flox attachment process that you have been doing.  For that process
> I would use a disposable pan head,  8-32, a little longer that the
>permanent screws, to hold it in place while it cures.
>Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC

Nylon bolts the same size as the steel bolts you intend to use work
great for holding blind nuts or nuts buried in foam in place while
the epoxy/flox sets up.  They hold the position, keep the resin from
getting into the threads, and the resin does not stick so they are
(usually) simple to remove.  Nylon hardware with a bolt head, rather
then a screw head, works best as it gives you more gripping power.

Your results may vary! :-)

Larry (KR painted, wings going on today) Flesner