From: "William Clapp" <clapps...@cybersouth.com>
To: "KR builders and pilots" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 6:06 PM
Subject: KR>Canopy and turtledeck

I am getting ready to build form for my turtledeck but am interested is
knowing a couple things.
First.  I am 5' 8" tall.  How high is the average turtledeck for someone my
heigth?  How to test.  I have a Todd's Canopy - very flexible and oversized
so trimming is no problem. - a liitle rounder than a dragonfly.

Second - Can I move the seat support crossmember cack a couple inches to
provide 1) more headroom and 2) a more comfy seat that I can adjust with
removable back cushions or adjustable back?
see KRnet list details at http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html