Netters,

What I really like about the KRNet is the incredible amount of creativity
that we manage to pool together.

I think that PCB idea is a perfect example. Indeed, it is fiberglass, of the
best kind (multiple laminations). And I think it is the first time somebody
tries to use it as an aircraft material, but surely, it can't be worse than
our usual home-made, first-time builder fiberglass!

Now, if somebody with a good knowledge of material properties could study
typical PCB sheets to compare its properties with plywood and fiberglass, I
think it would not be wasted effort.

How much does PCB sheet cost, by the way?

Serge Vidal
KR2 ZS-WEC
Johannesburg, South Africa