Hi all,
I know, some time ago here was discussed this question. But there were talking
about sides skins to be laminated. For me here is clear, I will do as Eduardo
Barros from Argentina.
        I would like to ask your opinion about composite sheet which is used
for Printed Circuit Board, of course without cooper.
This kind of material I am planning to use just on the spars. Why not plywood,
I simple can not obtain it here (aircraft grade) and I would like to avoid
using of plywood. But I have this PCB sheet in 2mm thickness, it has about 10
layers of laminated fibers which is pressed together and cooked. Compared with
plywood it is much stronger, although there could be some weight penalty (just
a little), which is not significant. Any idea? I hope you will understand my
question, sorry for my English.

 BR,
Alex