From: flymaca711...@aol.com [mailto:flymaca711...@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 11:03 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR>Virginia State EAA Fly-In

hi all in Kr land. well this is the fly in that wont hurt its free (if you
fly in)
The show is very nice last year Scott Crosfield flew his 210 to the show so
you just might meet him. I spotted him and got to speak to him after all its

not every day you meet the fastest man in the world as most know he flew the
X15
and possibly the sr71 ? last year i flew my Kr in and also ken wentrot had
his kr2s at the show hopefully more krs will show up
this year

billy mcfarland

kr2
flymaca711...@aol.com