At 08:10 AM 8/26/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>hi all in Kr land. well this is the fly in that wont hurt its free (if you
>fly in)  last year i flew my Kr in and also ken wentrot had
>his kr2s at the show hopefully more krs will show up
>this year
>
>billy mcfarland

Information about the Virginia State EAA fly-in may be found at
http://vaeaa.org

Since I am both the fly-in's webmaster and a KR builder, KR's will be
featured in the various photos posted on the site.

In the first 6 years of the fly-in, we have had Gary Hinkle twice, as well
as Billy and Ken last year.  I hope to see more this year on September 20
and 21.

Don Reid mailto:donr...@erols.com
Bumpass, Va

Visit my web sites at: