To All:

The set up for the Gathering is pretty much the same as last year:

Lunches on Friday & Saturday will be a free-will offering by a local Church
Group.
Friday evening will be a BBQ at the Airport (price around $5).
Saturday evening is the Awards Banquet at the Red Coach Inn ($15 each).

On Saturday, we have our local EAA Flight Advisor providing a forum on First
Flight - Getting you and the aircraft ready.
Jim Faughn will be moderating a Forum on KR First Flights on Saturday
afternoon.  If you have flown or currently fly a KR, you will be asked to
tell us your story (5 minutes).  We can all learn from others!

If all goes well, Jim Faughn & Mark Langford will give their Forum they did
at Oshkosh.  I believe someone is bringing the projecter that Jim needs.

Linda Bennett
2002/2003 KR Gathering Sec/Treas

PS  T-shirts/Hats look great!
PSS  The awards are really cooooool!