>Larry; Keep the wx rpts coming pse.
>W.G.(Bill) KIRKLAND
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

One of the better weather site I've found and have been using
for some time is:

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/

The top left corner of this page has a search box.  Enter some
names of cities along your route and it will come up with
current weather as well as a seven day forcast along with
radar map and cloud cover maps.

They have special pages for different types of users and one
is a very good aviation section with notams, etc.  Just do
a bit of surfing through the "aviation" area and see what you
like.  Their pages usually load very quickly and I'm using
a 56K modem hookup.  You can even run through the same
info as if you were talking to live briefer.

A real quick look would indicate a good weekend at Red Oak
and chance of showers looks small (20 to 30 percent) for
Mark and I to make the trip in the Tripacer.  I hope everyone
that plans to fly has as good a forcast.

Larry Flesner