>Separate note: Has anyone ever tested the integrity of their flight
>controls by adding weight and cycling their controls, or some similar test?
>  I want to make sure my pushtube is designed well enough to more than
>withstand any normal flight "G"s it may see.
>Colin Rainey KR2(td)

Colin, are you talking about the a push/pull tube from your stick to
elevator bellcrank?  If so, post what materials you are using and I'll
double check the various size tubes I am using with lengths and purpose.

Dana Overall
1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY
RV-7 slider/fuselage, Imron black, "Black Magic"
Finish kit ordered!! Buying Instruments. Hangar flying my Dynon.
http://rvflying.tripod.com
do not archive

>From: "Colin" <crain...@cfl.rr.com>
>To: "KR builders and pilots" <kr...@mylist.net>
>Subject: KR>Updates
>Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 00:00:45 -0400
>
>This week in the life of our KR2:
>Finished wiring up the 3 ways for the wings; photos to follow. Next comes
>the panel finish up and install the fuse panel. Getting closer...
>
>Separate note: Has anyone ever tested the integrity of their flight
>controls by adding weight and cycling their controls, or some similar test?
>  I want to make sure my pushtube is designed well enough to more than
>withstand any normal flight "G"s it may see.
>Colin Rainey KR2(td)
>crain...@cfl.rr.com
>Sanford, Florida
>see KRnet list details at http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html

Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.