I've decided to sell my KR2 project.  You can see details at
http://home.swfla.rr.com/ronmartha/ in the Ron'sKR2 directory.  This
aircraft was started as a stretch KR2 with 14 inches added aft, and 5 inches
forward. Width is standard, and controls are set to allow single or dual
operation.  Spars are finished and wing parts ready to foam.  Aluminum tanks
<3> and set up for good CG control.  See detailed description at KR2.rtf
Lots of pictures, in a somewhat organized grouping.

I've spent $11,317 somewhat wisely, and will sell for half price ($5653)
until mid November.  Then, if not sold, I will part it out on eBay when I
get back to Florida in January.  See $'s invested at KR INVEST.rtf

If you want to see what I've built previously,  see MY Planes.doc

Ron Freiberger
mailto: rfreiber...@swfla.rr.com