> Mark,      a ,an6-6a is a 3/8'sx3/16th grip length, undrilled, you
probably need a an6-7a with a couple washers which is 3/8 dia. x 5/16 grip
length undrilled .     for the aft spar bolts  an3-6 with washers  ,  3/16
dia x 3/8 grip length you should insure that none of the threads are in side
the fittings.  <

I got those two bolt numbers directly out of the Rand Robinson bolt list
that was provided with my "bolt kit" that I bought from them years ago, not
that it means anything.  I guess I should have actually looked them up and
found the grip length, and actually thought about it a little.  After all,
we know how good the plans are.  I'd have probably come to the same
conclusion you did.  But on the other hand, I'll bet there are several
hundred KRs out there flying with exactly those bolts in the WAFs.

Mark Langford, Huntsville, AL
N56ML at hiwaay.net
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford