Hi Everyone,
I just finished testing my knew engine on the KR, and would like to tell of the
results.
First , the nomenclature of this engine  a 1775cc,with a oo9 ignition and blue
super coil,Kubota 14 amp. Dynamo/alt.
with a HD regulator and drycell Batt. Duel port heads and a Zenith model 68
carb.

First I had some difficulty getting it started and had to use starter fluid,but
after wile it fired over. After setting the timing and mixture , I got in and
slowly ran it up. That is when something amazing happened, with full up
elevator, the tail tied down and brakes applied, at 1/2 throttle,the tail came
up!
The outer wing panels were not installed and I only had about two gal. of fuel
in the header tank.
Has this happened to anyone else? I never seen a control surface generate that
much lift with full opposite deflection.
Tim Bellville
KR2  N7038V