Barry
If John Martindale is on line, he put a balance just behind his seat, it is
similar the Mark Langfords set up only closer to the front.

Aub Coote of Geelong has a spring loaded trim on his KR that works well, no
weight at the rear at all.

Reg Brody at Holbrook in Southern NSW( I looked at his yesterday, has a
Bungee cord tension on his, that also seem s to work well,

The spring loaded trim drawing is the one I mailed to Mark Langford some
time back. I still may have a spare copy

Phillip Matheson
mathe...@dodo.com.au
Australia
VH PKR