congradulations   hope you can sleep tonight
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ronev...@aol.com
  To: kr...@mylist.net
  Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 12:28 AM
  Subject: KR>First Flight for N4027Y

  Ladies and Gentlemen of the KRNET:

  It is my proud honor to announce that after 3 1/2 years of dedicated
  construction, my KR-2S with Subaru EJ-22 has taken flight.  On two occasions
today,
  N4027Y leapt off of runway 25 at Lompoc, California and climbed like
  an...overpowered KR-2S.  It flies straight and level with the elevator trim
in the
  neutral position and has no adverse roll tendency.  At low altitude and an
engine
  rpm of 4,000, (max will be about 5,000),
  I was indicating 160 mph.  I'll keep you all abreast of max climb and max
  cruise speeds as I cautiously approach the outer limits of the performance
  envelope.

  RV
  see KRnet list details at http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html