>It is my proud honor to announce that after 3 1/2 years of dedicated
>construction, my KR-2S with Subaru EJ-22 has taken flight.  On two
occasions today,
>RV
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

I'd probably be up there with you if my final inspection had not
gotten cancelled last week.  I hope to get it rescheduled and
completed in the next couple of weeks.  I've been making some
"tail up" runs down the runway and if the inspector doesn't
get here soon "Baby" and I may do something illegal !!

What is the empty weight of your KR2S and what prop pitch
and diameter are you using as well as the prop maker? Do
you have the standard wing or the extended wings (premolded)?
Your good news is what keeps the rest of us building toward
our goal.

Happy Flying.

Larry Flesner