The KR2 is a 7G airplane @ 800lbs. The KR2S has a 3 foot longer wing using
the same spars, no comment about impact on g loading. Gliders are not
designed to pull anywhere near these g loadings. My body won't either.
Extend the wing, don't pile on the weight, use a 1835VW engine, don't pull
gray out g's, and enjoy your sport plane. Realize that the high roll rate
will also go away.

Of course, unless you live in the midwest, KR2 gatherings will be a loooong
flight away.

At 10:15 AM 11/3/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>just a thought, sailplanes use high aspect ratio,tapered wings,commercial
>aircraft do the same,a hersey bar is easy to build,but may be
>ineffficent  in compairison and use a larger heaver spar.... just a thought

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
lar...@socal.rr.com