I'm considering purchasing a plan set for the KR2S.  I have reviewed plans
sets before for large projects such as airplanes and sailboats, and often
found that the clarity and quality were poor, even for the more expensive
sets.  I'm trying to solicit some feedback to ensure that this is not the
case with the KR plans.  Although what constitutes good quality and clarity
is subjective, I think positive or negative feedback from those that have
already built (or are building) from these plan sets would be a good
indication.  Any comments would be most appreciated.  Thanks.

Greg S. Grabowski
Systems Manager
Leatherwood Walker Todd & Mann, P.C.
(864) 240-2440