From: KR builders and pilots
Date: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 12:06:10
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: RE: KR>KR2S Plans

Frank,

Thank-you for your response. I must admit, I'm a little skeptical as I've
had several negative responses. I really want to build a wooden aircraft,
and I think I've narrowed my choices to the KR2S or a GP-4 (there don't seem
to be many choices available). I really don't want to buy the kits, and
would like to fabricate my own from the plans. Are the KR2S plans
sufficiently detailed to allow this, or are they simply assembly plans that
require you to purchase the parts prefabricated? Thank-you again for your
insight.

Greg