From: "Kogelmann Christian - OS ETA" <christian.kogelm...@aua.com>
To: "'KR builders and pilots'" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 11:41 AM
Subject: RE: KR>Fw: Revmaster oil - GPAS engine oil

The engine was broken in with conventional 30W oil.
However for the flights I thought I need something special and expensive.
I shared my low oil pressure experience with an experienced VW mechanic and
he told me that the synthetic is ok, if you get the right one.
Anyway, since the switch I have about 85°C (182°F) oil temp at the end of a
5 min 85 kts climb out at 3bar (45psi).
Christian
OE-VPD
http://www.members.aon.at/oevpd