Hi and slaam from almarzuoqi to evry body in the krnet.  my name is
   Nasser and I'm from UAE  ,,,I'm building this small baby as wel ....I
   started befor  six monthes ago ,  at the moment I'm building the
   wings , and there are lot of things you could see in my site  as soon
   as possiabe..... I founde that Kr net is that site which keeps those
   intrested people arround the world  very closed to each other
   ...sharing and exchanging infos are the key to know many great people
   who are having great xp in world of aveation, specially in
   flying, building and much more..... thanks to all of you friends and
   sorry about my very poor english .............
                                      best regards
                                  AL MARZUOQI

   MSN 8 with [1]e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE*