From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On
Behalf Of Ron Freiberger
Sent: 15 November 2003 07:57 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: RE: KR>type IV conversion manual dene colllet

My help would be to tell you to start running away from that welded
flange. For sure, don't stand in front of it.

Ron Freiberger
mailto: rfreiber...@swfla.rr.com

Hi guys/girls
I have come across a conversion manual for the type IV VW motor and need
some help identifying where it comes from or who wrote it. The cover
page just says "VW TYPE IV. PORSCHE 914 CONVERSION". A 4130 flange is
welded to this pully drive hub that bolts to a prop hub extension of
about 3".There is also mention of a three blade ground adjustible prop
with an injection moulded fibreglass hub produced by Rand Robinson.

see KRnet list details at http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html