From: flymaca711...@aol.com [mailto:flymaca711...@aol.com]
Sent: Sonntag, 16. November 2003 23:51
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR>rain and the kr

each time it drizzles i don't fly i cant find any information on the effects

of lite rain other then higher stick pressers with the Kr.      it seams
that
most wood propped airplanes don't fly anyway do to damage with or without
urethane edge is what i understand.  i just like to know if IM caught in a
shower
will it do damage to the aircraft i always wipe it down if it gets wet or
washing i also avoid the hinge points (controls) mac.

n1055a flying
flymaca711...@aol.com
see KRnet list details at http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html