Hi Dan,

I just like to make something clear. Seven months ago
I have ask for a quote. I did not ask them to send me
the plans.
I have also ask them now for a quote so to get the
right price for my bank in the Netherlands to book
over the money. I have a credit card and no tjek book
but I saw they do not except credit cards.