Dan wrote:

> It hardly seems right that if this person tried to order plans 7 months
ago,
> that he should have to pay higher prices just because RR won't respond to
> purchase request.

I don't think the plans themselves went up, just some of the other stuff
like brake kits, and a few percent added to things like control sticks, etc.

And Peter wrote:

> I have also ask them now for a quote so to get the
> right price for my bank in the Netherlands to book
> over the money. I have a credit card and no tjek book
> but I saw they do not except credit cards.

>From the www.fly-kr.com website, "KR-2S Builder's Manual and Plans -
$240.00. Shipping: $15 US, $20 Canada/Mexico,  $60 overseas".  So if you
send them a money order or some other form of payment for $300, they'll send
you some plans, I'll bet.

I don't know exactly how you make somebody care enough about their business
to actually TRY to run the business, but if I did, I'd fax it to them!  I
had another paragraph on my last post but deleted it before I sent it, but
the gist of it was "not how you'd want to run a business if you wanted to
stay in business".  They don't return my phone calls or faxes either, but I
was lucky enough to receive the new price list, sent to me because I update
their web page for them...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, AL
N56ML "at"  hiwaay.net
see KR2S project at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford