Welcome Dan, what did you do with the mothballed T2?

David Mikesell

I chopped her up in little pieces and buried her where no one will
ever find her.  Oh, you
meant the airplane.  Well I chopped it up into little pieces and took
it to the salvage yard for
scrap.  My first attempt at metal working and airplain building was
not symmetrical and
not at all neat, compared to some of the fine work I've seen on the
net.  I learned a lot, and
don't regret scrapping her, but next time around I'll take more time.

When my daughter and son-in-law got evicted, we had to shuffle things
around to make
room in the house, and stuffed their household goods into the garage.
The plane was
taking up valuable space. Actually it was pretty funny.  The scrap
yard  had never received an airplane
as recyclable material, so they mounted the tail feathers on the wall
like a trophy.
--
Daniel E. Root
ES&H Associate