Hello Everyone ,

 I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas !!

I am curious on the tailwheel size most kr2's are using . mine is very
small 3" and gets hung up on the slightest crack , worst in grass ect .
I want to go to an air tire approx 6'' . This will also give me a little
visibilty infront of the craft . I,ve flown some taildraggers where you can
actually see over the nose ,and I thought a little sight and better
capability in grass would be nice .
Also if anyone can tell me how to post my kr and pics ,info on the  kr site
.. Thanks Kevin

:

http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html______________________________________
_________