Just a question for the group.  It may be premature (since I have a long
way to go), but I noticed a Lycoming 0 145 for sale on Ebay.  Would that be
an acceptable power plant for a KR2S?  It is a 65 horsepower and weighs
about 165 pounds.  Any thoughts?
>Ray

Ray.
We have a KR in Australia with a Cont engine, it broke a crank in flight,
VERY VERY Expensive to fix.. There are many good VW engines, and the VW
Engine Centre in Australia and the US is no exception.
Well worth a look, 100HP 200 foot lbs of torque gear reduction, Elect
ignition, Can get fuel injection now
http://www.vw-engines.com/

Phil Matheson
mathe...@dodo.com.au
VH-PKR ( reserved)
61 3 58833588

See our VW Engines and Home built web page at
http://www.vw-engines.com/
www.homebuilt-aviation.com/