Congratulations Larry, nice feeling isn't it. Try and peg
your stall speed and do your approaches at Vs x 1.3 and then
you become a Pro. If it mushed and did not stall have to get
the nose way up high. That first stall will get the adrenalin
running, but don't let it scare you. Good Luck and Happy Flying!
Merry Christmas to all!
AC

--
Adrian VE6AFY